Well, the first month of 2013 is over and it’s time to share my January favourites! Well here it goes:
1. The Carrie Diaries- This show has replaced GossipGirl(GG) on the CW. I was upset to see GossipGirl go, did anyone see that amazing series finale? WOW! Anyway, I heard that this new show was going to GossipGirl’s replacement. I was first very hesitant because GG was one of the first tv shows that really made me appreciate fashion. Anyway, I am obsessed with this show and I love all of the characters. However, I am torn between Sebastian Kid and Maggie for the part of my favourite character! For those of you who do not know, this show is the prequel to “Sex and the City” when Carrie Bradshaw is still in high school. I hope the show continues to be good and that I continue to like it.
2. Temple Run 2- If you’re a fan of the original temple run, you are going to love the new version of this game! It is much more entertaining and the big, scary monkey dude makes me want to run too! What a creeper?
3. Dior Nude Liquid Foundation- I have been using this foundation since the beginning of the year and I am completely in love with it! There are a lot of different shades, one for each skin tone. It’s also very light which means that it does not turn cakey, a big bonus.
4. iPad Mini- This was one of my christmas presents and I absolutely different, it is a lot lighter and smaller than my previous iPad 2. Definitely worth the money! it’s even cheaper than the current iPod Touch!
5. Ladurée Macarons- My mom got back from Paris two weeks ago, bringing with her a Parisian must-have! Macarons from Ladurée! They are light, flakey and simply delicious. If you are even in Paris, you must pick these up! They also have insanely adorable packaging which I use to store small things like hair bands after having eaten all of the delicious macarons.